Analysis & Lab Equipment
Nanolive 3D Cell Explorer
Live Cell Imaging with the 3D Cell Explorer: Take your Cell Research to the Next Dimension
A revolutionary holotomographic microscope to look instantly inside living cells in 3D.
NON-INVASIVE 3D CHARACTERIZATION
Live cell imaging in physiological conditions without any bleaching or phototoxicity.
LABEL-FREE 4D CONTINUOUS OBSERVATION
Measurement of cell processes from seconds to weeks.
High resolution and high sensitivity characterization of multiple cell organelles based on their refractive index.
A live cell imaging microscope that can:
- Analyze the cell's inner structure and sub-structure in a non-invasive way.
- Explore and measure cell organelles with unprecedented detail and resolution, marker-free and preparation-free based on their own physical density.
- Study cell life cycle processes of growth, division and death in 3D and 4D.
- Monitor all cell compartments and their kinetics and dynamics in real-time at every second without interfering with natural functioning.
- Keep your sample healthy as long as you need - thanks to a dedicated top-stage incubator you can keep your cells in a controlled environment and physiological conditions while imaging them.