Analysis & Lab Equipment
Setaram - SETLINE® STA/STA+
Simultaneous thermal analysis (room temperature at 1100 ° C)
EASY TO USE
- – Setline® is easy to use across diverse academic and QC fields
- – Its scale uses a suitable design, robust, for a stable signal and a reliable and accurate measurement.
- – DSC sensor technology ensures quality, consistent and reliable datas.
- – Setline’s® compact design is robust and space efficient.
- – Options focussed around core needs ensures ease of use and quicker mastery.
- – Setline’s® robot (STA+) automates sample handling across multiple experiments.
EASY TO OWN
- – Setline® is built for durability in continual usage environments.
- – Cost of ownership is lowered through simplified maintenance and a Replacement Parts Guarantee.
- – Setline’s® Technical and Application support ensures fast, expert help on any question.
- – Calisto 2.0 exclusive software ensures intuitive and easy handling.
Calisto software is designed to treat any Thermal Analysis data from any instrument or brand, works on any Setaram instrument and consists of two independent parts:
- – CALISTO ACQUISITION is dedicated to the control and data acquisition of Setline® STA/STA+.
- – CALISTO PROCESSING is dedicated for Setline® STA/STA+ data treatment.