Analysis & Lab Equipment
Rigaku - NEX QC+ QuantEZ
NEX QC+ QuantEZ - Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence
Windows®-based EDXRF for rapid elemental analysis.
As a premium low cost benchtop Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) elemental analyzer, the Rigaku NEX QC+ QuantEZ delivers wide elemental coverage with a easy-to-learn Windows®-based QuantEZ software. Non-destructively analyze from sodium (Na) through uranium (U) in almost any matrix, from solids and alloys to powders, liquids and slurries.
Elemental analysis in the field, plant or lab
Especially designed and engineered for heavy industrial use, whether on the plant floor or in remote field environments, the superior analytical power, flexibility and ease-of-use of the NEX QC+ QuantEZ series add to its broad appeal for an ever expanding range of applications, including exploration, research, bulk RoHS inspection, and education, as well as industrial and production monitoring applications. Whether the need is basic quality control (QC) or its more sophisticated variants - such as analytical quality control (AQC), quality assurance (QA) or statistical process control like Six Sigma - the NEX QC+ QuantEZ series is the reliable choice for routine elemental analysis.
- Analyze ₁₁Na to ₉₂U non-destructively
- Powerful QuantEZ Windows-based software
- Solids, liquids, alloys, powders and films
- 50kV X-ray tube for wide elemental coverage
- SDD detector for superior resolution
- Multiple automated tube filters
- Unmatched performance-to-price ratio
- Optional RPF-SQX fundamental parameters