Analysis & Lab Equipment
High-sensitivity DSC and microcalorimetry (-45 to 120°C)
• Wide operating temperature range (from -45 °C to 120 °C): cooling of the
calorimeter does not require an external source.
• Use in isothermal or temperature programming (DSC) mode.
• Possibility to study samples in all forms: liquids, gel, powder, solid.
• Variety of closed and removable experimental cells.
• DSC measurements under very high pressure (up to 1000 bars): with the use of specific high pressure gas panel and cells.