Analysis & Lab Equipment
Rigaku - ZSX Primus III+
TUBE-ABOVE SEQUENTIAL WAVELENGTH DISPERSIVE X-RAY FLUORESCENCE SPECTROMETER
Elemental analysis of solids, liquids, powders, alloys and thin films.
Rigaku ZSX Primus III+ delivers rapid quantitative determination of major and minor atomic elements, from oxygen (O) through uranium (U), in a wide variety of sample types — with minimal standards.
Tube above optics for superior reliability
ZSX Primus III+ features an innovative optics-above configuration. Never again worry about a contaminated beam path or down time due to sample chamber maintenance. The optics-above geometry eliminates cleaning worries and increases up time.
High precision sample positioning
The high precision positioning of the sample ensures that the distance between the sample surface and X-ray tube is kept constant. This is important for applications that require high precision, such as the analysis of alloys. ZSX Primus III+ performs high-precision analysis using a unique optical configuration designed to minimize errors caused by non-flat surfaces in samples such as fused beads and pressed pellets.
- Analysis of elements from O to U
- Tube above optics minimizes contamination issues
- Small footprint uses less valuable lab space
- High precision sample positioning
- Special optics reduce errors caused by curved sample surfaces
- Software tools for statistical process control (SPC)
- Evacuation and vacuum leak rates can be optimized for throughput