Analysis & Lab Equipment
Rigaku - ZSX Primus IV
TUBE-ABOVE SEQUENTIAL WAVELENGTH DISPERSIVE X-RAY FLUORESCENCE SPECTROMETER
Elemental analysis of solids, liquids, powders, alloys and thin films.
As a tube-above sequential wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence (WDXRF) spectrometer, the new Rigaku ZSX Primus IV delivers rapid quantitative determination of major and minor atomic elements, from beryllium (Be) through uranium (U), in a wide variety of sample types — with minimal standards.
New ZSX Guidance expert system XRF software
ZSX Guidance supports you in all aspects of XRF measurement and data analysis. Can accurate analysis only be performed by experts ? No — that is in the past. ZSX Guidance software, with the built-in XRF expertise and know-how of skilled experts, takes care of sophisticated settings. Operators simply input basic information about samples, analysis components and standard composition. Measured lines with the least overlap, optimum backgrounds and correction parameters (including line overlaps) are automatically set with aid of qualitative spectra.
- Analysis of elements from Be to U
- ZSX Guidance expert system software
- Digital multi-channel analyzer (D-MCA)
- EZ Analysis interface for routine measurements
- Tube above optics minimizes contamination issues
- Small footprint uses less valuable lab space
- Micro analysis to analyze samples as small as 500 µm
- 30μ tube delivers superior light element performance
- Mapping feature for elemental topography/distribution
- Helium seal means the optics are always under vacuum