Analysis & Lab Equipment
Vi-CELL BLU Cell Viability Analyzer
The new and faster Vi-CELL BLU automates the Trypan Blue Dye Exclusion method for cell viability analysis. It is built on the Vi-Cell XR platform, but has now been upgraded with all the features that has been requested by the users.
That means the option to use a 24-position sample carousel or a 96 well plate for sample delivery, fast-mode for a quicker result, integrated touch-screen and much more.
Additional enhancements incorporated in the Vi-CELL BLU include:
- Fully automated sample preparation, analysis and post-run cleaning
- Small sample size
- Fast sample processing time
- Log-in samples on the fly
- Small laboratory footprint
- Samples within 50 x 103 to 1,5 x 107 cells/mL range, require no dilution
- Flexible sample introduction – carousel or 96 well plate
- User-friendly reagent system
- Cell viability reported in percentage, concentration, and cell count
- Large sample capacity
- Data integrity tools