Analysis & Lab Equipment
Gilson - Positive Displacement Tips
CP-Tips for MICROMAN pipette – For volatile viscous liquids
Capillary Pistons are designed, developed, and manufactured to fit Gilson MICROMAN perfectly. They ensure optimal performance of your MICROMAN pipette across the full volume range.
- Ideal for non-aqueous liquids: Viscous, dense, volatile or potentially dangerous liquids, radioactive or corrosive reagents.
- Contamination-free pipetting and protection for the user — no contact between the sample and the pipette, even with aerosols or corrosive vapors.
- Free of dyes, no risk of contamination from the CP’s components.
- Large volume range from 1 µL to 1000 µL with six different models to offer the best results.
DISTRITIPS – For DISTRIMAN pipette
DISTRITIPS® are polypropylene syringes with easy-to-read level indicators that are used with DISTRIMAN®, a positive-displacement, continuously adjustable, mechanical repeater pipette.
- Accurate and precise
- Free of detectable contaminants
REPETIPS – Tips for GILSON REPETMAN
- Repet-Tips are Gilson’s REPETMAN disposable consumables.
- Eight Repet-Tips available from 0.1ml to 50ml in standard and sterilised versions.
- Sterilised Repet-Tips are individually wrapped and certified free of endotoxins.