Analysis & Lab Equipment
Rigaku - NEX CG II
Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
Next-generation Advanced Cartesian Geometry EDXRF for Rapid Qualitative and Quantitative Elemental Analysis.
NEX CG II, a powerful second-generation energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) spectrometer, delivers rapid qualitative and quantitative determination of major and minor atomic elements in a wide variety of sample types — from oils and liquids to solids, metals, polymers, powders, pastes, coatings, and thin films.
- Non-destructive elemental analysis for sodium (Na) to uranium (U)
- Quick elemental analyses of solids, liquids, powders, coatings, and thin films
- Indirect excitation for exceptionally low detection limits
- High-power 50 kV 50 W X-ray tube
- Large-area high-throughput silicon drift detector (SDD)
- Analysis in air, helium, or vacuum
- Powerful and easy to use QuantEZ® software with multilingual user interface
- Advanced RPF-SQX Fundamentals Parameters software featuring Scattering FP
- Rigaku Profile Fitting (RPF) advanced algorithm for peak deconvolution
- Various automatic sample changers accommodating up to 52 mm samples
- Low cost of ownership backed by a 2-year warranty