Analysis & Lab Equipment
Rigaku - NEX DE VS
NEX DE VS Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
Variable small spot plus camera EDXRF for elemental analysis.
As a premium high performance, SMALL SPOT benchtop Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) elemental analyzer, the new Rigaku NEX DE VS delivers wide elemental coverage with easy-to-learn Windows®-based QuantEZ software. Non-destructively analyze from sodium (Na) through uranium (U) in almost any matrix, from solids and alloys to powders, liquids, slurries and RoHS materials.
Multi-position, small spot & bulk elemental analysis
New Rigaku NEX DE VS elemental analyzer (EDXRF) offers multi-position bulk analysis in addition to a large single position sample stage, with three analysis spot size options — 1 mm, 3 mm and 10 mm — that are easily changeable by the system's automatic collimators. A high resolution camera and LED lighting system allows a sample's image to be recorded via the Windows software interface.
- Analyze ₁₁Na to ₉₂U non-destructively
- Powerful QuantEZ Windows®-based software
- High resolution camera
- 1, 3 or 10 mm analysis spot size
- Solids, liquids, alloys, powders and films
- 60kV X-ray tube for wide elemental coverage
- FAST SDD® detector for superior data
- Six automated tube filters
- Unmatched performance-to-price ratio
- Optional RPF-SQX fundamental parameters