Analysis & Lab Equipment
Rigaku - NEX DE
NEX DE Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
Windows®-based EDXRF for rapid elemental analysis.
As a premium high performance benchtop Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) elemental analyzer, the new Rigaku NEX DE delivers wide elemental coverage with a easy-to-learn Windows®-based QuantEZ software. Non-destructively analyze from sodium (Na) through uranium (U) in almost any matrix, from solids and alloys to powders, liquids and slurries.
XRF elemental analysis in the field, plant or lab Especially designed and engineered for heavy industrial use, whether on the plant floor or in remote field environments, the superior analytical power, flexibility and ease-of-use of the NEX DE adds to its broad appeal for an ever expanding range of applications, including exploration, research, bulk RoHS inspection, and education, as well as industrial and production monitoring applications. Whether the need is basic quality control (QC) or its more sophisticated variants — such as analytical quality control (AQC), quality assurance (QA) or statistical process control like Six Sigma - the NEX DE is the reliable high performance choice for routine elemental analysis by XRF.
- Analyze ₁₁Na to ₉₂U non-destructively
- Powerful QuantEZ Windows-based software
- Solids, liquids, alloys, powders and films
- 60 kV X-ray tube for wide elemental coverage
- FAST SDD® detector for superior data
- Six automated tube filters
- Unmatched performance-to-price ratio
- Optional RPF-SQX fundamental parameters